Friday, June 10, 2011

Rain Rain WENT Away!

I didn't post yesterday because I was super busy getting organized for my first kids concert of the season, and I was also veryyyyyyyyy nervous about impending severe weather/tornados which we are no stranger to here in good ol' Kansas- and I am so thrilled and happy to say that not only did the weather hold out, but we had our absolute best attendance ever!  There were probably 500+ people in attendance, thanks mostly to the great talent we had in Mr. Stinky Feet and Dino O'Dell!  I couldn't believe all the teeny tiny newborns that were out on display- it was plenty warm out so I guess the moms weren't worrying about the babies being cold- but honest to god I have never seen so many itty bitty teeny tiny little infants in my life.  Unreal.

I am so grateful to my jew crew who has really taken to these concerts here and comes out every week to enjoy them.  We had a blast last night and the weather was perfect and  I am so proud and excited to say that I really feel good about providing families with fun, free, convenient, and unique activities that everyone can enjoy.  It's a great feeling.  So thank you weather gods and thank you to the great bands and my awesome partners and vendors who made it all possible.  What a great night!  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment